dive shop in HongKong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second Pro Dive in Wan Chai, at least in terms of size and full service. If you want reg servicing or a custom wetsuit, I would recommend Raymond Ma (Ma Wai Man), who has a tiny shop right at the beginning of the pier in Hebe Haven (Pak Sha Wan/白沙&#28771:wink:, just around the corner from the Hebe Haven Yacht Club.

Pro Dive in Wan Chai!

Thanks, I will check out Pro Dive once they are back from Chinese New Year break.

mahjong, are you coming to HK or China anytime soon? I am currently resided in Shanghai, but in HK for Chinese new year. If you are around, let me know.

I'll be in Jinan, Shandong, beginning Feb 8. I'll be back and forth between Jinan and Mtn View for some time.

Thanks, I will check out Pro Dive once they are back from Chinese New Year break.

mahjong, are you coming to HK or China anytime soon? I am currently resided in Shanghai, but in HK for Chinese new year. If you are around, let me know.

Diving Adventure next to Wan Chai Fire Station.
Diving Express in TST.
Pacific Ocean in Jordan.
Just to name a few reputable one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom