Dive shop, Diving in Sao Paulo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlkline

Registered
Reaction score
I'm traveling to SP later this month on business and want to squeeze a dive day in. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop there for air and hopefully a buddy to dive with? My quick web research indicates several relatively shallow wrecks in the area which would be totally cool to explore.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

jlkline:
I'm traveling to SP later this month on business and want to squeeze a dive day in. Can anyone recommend a good dive shop there for air and hopefully a buddy to dive with? My quick web research indicates several relatively shallow wrecks in the area which would be totally cool to explore.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

You have some good dive sites in SP, but probably the best of them is "Laje de Santos". It´s a large rock in the middle of the sea (about 1,30hrs away from the coast), with warm water, good visibility and a great variety of marine life. Santos is a city close to SP.

Other popular sites are at Ilhabela and Ubatuba. These cities are about 2-3 hours drive from São Paulo.

You can contact www.divingcollege.com.br or www.narwhal.com.br to get more information about their operations at these points.

And you can contact me (fmansur@yahoo.com) if you need some more details.

Regards

Fábio

Back
Top Bottom