dive shop + alona beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank eveybody for these usefull informations .
Especially to you Jim . The matter of fact is that we are going to stay two months to Alona , and that we are two divers husband and wife . It will make almost 120 dives or even more ..so ..
Sundivers is a bit less expensive than Seaquest , but Seaquest seems to have more to offer .So I think that we will dive also with seaquest .:)

I think you will like Seaquest. If not there are plenty of other operations to choose from, many of which are on the beachfront. I will be back in Alona on the 21st of January.
Be sure to look me up and say hello.

Thank you for the update. Do you know if Belyong is still working in Alona beach? He did an outstanding job leading the dive.

When I left Alona on Nov. 25 he was working at Ocean Avenue Dive Resort (#68 on my map).

I will be returning to Alona on Jan. 21 and get an update on where he is.

Belyong has one of the best set of eyes for finding critters.

Thank eveybody for these usefull informations .
Especially to you Jim . The matter of fact is that we are going to stay two months to Alona , and that we are two divers husband and wife . It will make almost 120 dives or even more ..so ..
Sundivers is a bit less expensive than Seaquest , but Seaquest seems to have more to offer .So I think that we will dive also with seaquest .:)

Really if you will be staying for two months and are planning to do that many dives I would contact the manager and explain your situation and ask for a special rate.. you should be able to negotiate a substantial savings for both lodgings and diving...

I personally think that 2 months in Alona unless your planning on taking a DM course or something similar maybe a bit too much and I would choose to stay a month in Alona and perhaps 2 weeks in maybe Anilao and Puerto Galera and two weeks visiting Cebu and Negros....

But either way I hope you have a great time visiting the Philippines

Yap SIerra Madre Divers! Shout out to my friends Choy, Lester and Gie! You nutjobs! See you next week for some diiving at Balicasag.

Back
Top Bottom