"Dive Settings" resetting??!! Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bkkchris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So when I set my dive settings, I set my "tank size" to 80 cft, "gas limit" 700, "reserve" to 500, "water type" to saltwater, etc., etc. For both Air and Nitrox settings.

After the first dive it reset the values to "tank size" 108 cft, with both "gas limit" and "reserve" to 435 psi, reset the values for Nitrox tank/gas and to 40% O2, reset Saltwater to Freshwater...!? Is this normal? To have to set all these value before EVERY dive??? Shouldn't it keep the values you set till you change them??? I tried it a few times and after every dive it would reset to those same values...

I also have my "standard safety" stop value set to 15 ft., and it resets that after the first dive to 13ft., and I noticed that during the dive it shows my safety stop depth at 14ft.???

Any help would be great... its a great comp., but I am trying to figure out a few things still...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom