Dive Rite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny boy

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just a quick note to say a huge thankyou to Mike and the team at Dive Rite. I recently purchased a HID1000 from cave adventurers in Florida (also a fantastic group of people to deal with) and unfortunatly after the first dive the light refused to strike.
I got in touch with Mike and got the torch shipped back over to them from Dubai where i live.
Mike kept in touch with me all the way through the repair process and politely and promptly responded to my pestering emails :)
I just got the torch back this morning and all apears to be working perfectly, Mike even took care of the shipping back to me from Florida!
All in all even though my first impressions of my first ever Dive Rite purchase were not great due to the failure of the torch they executed a fantastic save using good old customer service, something that is sadly lacking in todays world, i now can't sing their praises enough.

Thanks again guys

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom