Dive Rite Travel EXP 27# wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukemillar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I am selling my Dive Rite Travel wing. It is a small wing with 27 # of lift. I bought the wing a year ago while all my diving was warm water, though recently, I have been diving at home much more frequently and need have just bought a larger wing, so this is surplus to requirements!

The wing is in excellent condition, with no sign of wear. The inflator and hose are new and unused as I usually have an integrated cccy inflator fitted. Comes with a standard 16" corrugated hose with dump valve. Always washed thoroughly inside and out in fresh water after every dive.

It has been a great wing and I have had no hassle whatsoever - it is now just too small for my needs.

$175 USD

NOTE. Please note the wing is located in New Zealand, but I can ship anywhere in the world. Just bear that in mind with regards to shipping costs.

Cheers
Luke

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

exp3.jpg

exp4.jpg

Did you ever sell the travel wing by dive rite? I want it if its still available and the price is right.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom