Dive Rite Transplate Steel Package w/Trek Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flipperz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I love this BC, but don't like traveling with it. I used this for one season only (the rig is three years old), probably about 75-100 dives on it. Comes with cam straps, pockets, and surface marker buoy pouch. I live in Clearwater, FL and will ship for actual cost anywhere in CONUS. 395.00 Please check my ebay rating-ID-elpirato. Thanks for checking it out! Jeff Tel 727 804 7672

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
the trans pak is adjustable to size, Right now all the webbing is adjusted for myself but can be adjusted as needed. I'm 6'3" 205lbs, so right now it's adjusted for a large accomodation. I'm not sure on the lift, if I'm not mistaken it's only about 20lbs. With the plate you can hook up a different wing if more lift is needed. Hope this helps.

The wing looks to be a Dive Rite Trek wing. That wing has either a 40 or 47#s of lift, depending on what version it is.

Jim Breslin

Thanks for the lift correction Jim! Still available

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom