Dive Rite Transpac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have noticed a few thread posted with folks looking for Transpac components, and realized that I might have messed up putting the two transpacs that I have for sale in a multiple item thread in the "Other" category. That said, I'll try here.

I will sell these completely assembled, or will break them down and sell the parts. Please check prices below under each item for complete, or at the bottom for various parts.

1. Dive Rite Transpac: XL, Voyager wing with pull dump, 16lb weight pockets. Used on about 30 fresh water dives and stored in a climate controlled closet.

IMG_2088640x441.jpg

I'm asking $275 and buyer pays actual shipping.

2. Dive Rite Transpac: SM with Travel Wing (standard dump) and 16lb weight pockets. This setup has never been in the water. I purchased it for my son as he will be getting certified this coming year. Well, he has to have what Dad has, so a small BP will be in his future.

IMG_2090480x640.jpg

I'm asking $300 and buyer pays actual shipping.

If I break them apart:

I will consider reasonable offers.

All items are plus actual shipping costs:

1. Dive Rite XL Harness: $125
2. Dive Rite Sm Harness: $125
3. Dive Rite Travel Wing: $175
4. Dive Rite Voyager Wing w/pull dump: $175
5. Dive Rite 16lb pockets (3 sets @ $40 per set).
6. Dive Rite cam-bands (4 total, sell in set of 2 for $30)

All items are plus actual shipping costs:

1. Dive Rite XL Harness: $125
2. Dive Rite Sm Harness: $125
3. Dive Rite Travel Wing: $175

5. Dive Rite 16lb pockets (3 sets @ $30 per set).
6. Dive Rite cam-bands (4 total, sell in set of 2 for $25)

Voyager wing sold.

All Transpacs have been broken down and are now being sold as individual parts. Please see list above if you are interested. I have lowered the price a little on the pockets and cam bands. Thanks for looking.

I will be listing the items on Ebay tonight and tomorrow, but would prefer to sell here to avoid the fees and the auction hassle. Once listed, if I get a bid, I generally will not end the auction early as that is unfair to the Ebay bidder. :) I just wanted to state that in case someone here says I'll take an item and it has a bid on Ebay, he/she is going to have to bid on Ebay at that point. If this person becomes high bidder, and we have agreed on a price, I will consider ending it then. (Sorry for the long disclaimer).

3, 5, and 6 sold. 1 and 2 remain.

Thanks! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom