Dive Rite Transpac (Large) with Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my Dive Rite Transpac and Venture wing. The Transpac is a size Large and has been used for the past year and shows signs of use and fading but is in overall good shape. The wing was purchased more recently and still looks new, it's also in good condition. In addition to the Transpac and wing also included is a 1" crotch strap, (2) SS cam bands, (2) 16 lb weight pockets, 1 z-knife with shoulder mounted sheath, and 1 2-zipper slate pocket. I'm asking $350 shipped for the whole package or less if your not interested in the knife and slate pocket as I wouldn't mind keeping them but they go together with the harness.

I don't have pictures of the whole set up but I'll try getting some soon, here's a picture of the wing.

canvas4.png

canvas3.png

Siz.... are you not interested in selling anymore... I just bought a Rec wing for this and need to know??

Hey no it's definitely still for sale, as with any used item the price is obo make me a reasonable offer and we'll go from there!

I just bought the Rec Wing yesterday... and I am diving U-352 this friday.. tell me what I have to do so I can get it bro!!!! Don't want to dive the plate!

If this is still up for sale I have a couple of questions.

1) Will this fit me if I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs?
2) How much for the package without the wing, slate, and knife?

It's currently pending sale.

It should fit you well, I'm about 3 inches taller and weigh 170 lbs and I'm on the larger end of the adjustment straps so it has room to make it smaller.

Price drop, $315 shipped for the harness, wing, straps (cam and crotch), and weight pouches.

Any chance of splitting the gear? The Venture wing wouldn't work for me, too much lift. I'd gladly pick up the rest of the gear though if the price was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom