Dive Rite Transpac harness (Large)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm selling my Dive Rite Transpac harness. The Transpac is a size Large/medium (has large harness with medium sized waist band, good for tall or short slender people). It has been used for the past few years and shows signs of use and fading but is in overall good shape. In addition to the Transpac also included is a 1" crotch strap, (2) SS cam bands, (2) 16 lb weight pocketst. I'm asking $200 shipped or best offer . Pm me any questions or offers and thanks for looking.

2012-08-14 22.08.56.jpg2012-08-14 22.09.21.jpg2012-08-14 22.09.39.jpg

Last edited:
Also taking trades, pm with anything you have.

Did you get the money?? I haven't purchsed this way yet in paypal

Hey yes I received it, I'll try to make it to the post office this evening if not it will go out tomorrow, thanks!

---------- Post Merged on August 30th, 2012 at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 29th, 2012 at 05:56 PM ----------

I shipped the harness out today. I severely overestimated the size of the priority flat rate boxes so please excuse the way it's packed. The tracking number is 03113260000046164593. Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom