Dive Rite Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

voodooconstant

Registered
Reaction score
I've only heard good things, but there haven't been that many. Never heard anything bad. Anyone have any experience with them? They seem easy to service and are quite reasonable as far as price goes. I also like that they come with the yoke converter. Tell me if I'm crazy (and then talk to me about your impressions about the regs :D)

It ried one this weekend ( a demo) and thought they were great. I use Apeks ATX200's and these breathed as good if not better than mine. The warranty is nice too.

I have 3 DR2500's and they all have proformed great.

No complaints - good price, easy breathe, KISS design. I also like that it's a DIN reg with a yoke adaptor

Ditto - just converted to a technical rig with two 1st stages on doubles or H valve - breath great - max depth so far was 90 feet at 43 degree for 20 minutes - yes, with an ICE kit - no problems.

I love my 2500-ICE! I've only had it to 110 feet in cold water (<40 degrees) but I used a friend's at 135 feet in slightly colder water and that's what made me buy mine. I got the compact gauges and love them also. Even though they are small my husband says he can read them easily and if he can read them anyone should be able to :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom