Dive Rite Nomads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCR Josh

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
These are Dive Rite Nomads. They are used, but are in GREAT condition with plenty of life left. No major wear at all. I am selling them b/c I decided to get new Nomad JTs instead.

I have listed what I am hoping to get out of them, but feel free to make any reasonable offer.

2 x Dive Rite Nomad, size LG - includes bungees. $300 each, shipped in the USA.

photo-1.jpg

PM me or EMAIL ME to make an offer.

Update:

All Nomads I had here in Utah are sold. I do have 3 more in the same condition in FL that I will be picking up the first week in Feb. Let me know if you are still looking for one!

Finally got to test dive mine yesterday and it worked great! :)

It arrived in excellent shape and I couldn't even tell it had been used. Thanks Josh!

Update:

All Nomads I had here in Utah are sold. I do have 3 more in the same condition in FL that I will be picking up the first week in Feb. Let me know if you are still looking for one!

What size?

What size?

I just sold the XL, and now I have 2 x LG here is FL that I am unloading. Same condition- barely used. I have had a TON of interest and just emailed 3 different parties about the LG Nomads. But until I see someone that is willing to pull the trigger.... they are up for grabs.

I am in FL teaching a CCR Cave course this week and can ship them out while I am here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom