Dive Rite Nomad XT Bungee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoTankers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A part of the bungee chord on my NomadXT has frayed in the middle and I want to replace it. I see Dive Rite sells a replacement system Adjustable Bungee System - Dive Rite but I just want the bungee, not the hardware.

Does anyone know where I can get the same bungee they use? Ideally exactly the same, so that the stretch characteristics are the same, but if not something that would be a good alternative? I bought some bungee before and its nowhere near the same size, etc.

Cheers!

You can buy the bungee and delrin plate without the hardware (ring, quick link, and boltsnap) for approximately $6:

If you don't need the delrin plates, I would be happy to send you a couple of dollars for them.

-Z

I just noticed you are located in New Zealand. If shipping and currency conversion is an issue then just note that Dive Rite uses 1/4 inch diameter bungee. You should be able to match it up at a boating supply store or a store that caters to hiking/camping/backpacking.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom