Dive Rite LED LUX - comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got the led lux have not used it yet, will be soon. check this site out for a comparsion of lights go to divegearexpress.com, click on lights, click on the led lux and then on light comparsion.

Thanks :) But I've never seen the lights it's being compared to in action, so it really doesn't tell me much. :| You should write a short review when you've had a chance to test it properly. :)

I just saw your video. If that is typical viz then you will probably be happier with a HID for sure. Ed has a number lights you can try if you haven't purchased one by the time you get there.

Sadly, that's good viz. Haven't used LED other than for backups, but I tried the LM 25W LED at the LDS, and it seemed ok. This would be the same as my old Salvo 21W HID, only with 10 Ah LiPo instead of 9 Ah NiMH. I liked the old Salvo.

Rob always invites former students to tag along if he is doing a class and there is room. So, let me know when you are coming....I will check with Rob and see if I can tag along. If not, I might be diving on the Mill pond that weekend anyways. Let us know what you decide on the light.

I'll start off with the course, and spend the rest of my vacation diving, so I'm sure we'll find time to discuss lights in person too. :D

How about Panama City? Is it worth a visit?

I'll start off with the course, and spend the rest of my vacation diving, so I'm sure we'll find time to discuss lights in person too. :D

How about Panama City? Is it worth a visit?

Sounds like a good vacation...a class and diving. Panama City is definitely worth the visit if you want to dive some offshore stuff. There are some nice wrecks and structures offshore that are worth the trip IF Gulf conditions are right. Come over to the Deep Dixie Diver section of ScubaBoard when you get ready to make the trip over here. There are a lot of people who have experience with dive shops and boats in the Panama City area.

Feel free to PM me if I can help you with any planning for your trip to our area. I know sometimes it is hard to make plans when you are so far away. If you want to hit some springs in our area let me know, I will be happy to show you a couple of places like Morrison Spring and Cypress Spring.

Sounds like a good vacation...a class and diving. Panama City is definitely worth the visit if you want to dive some offshore stuff. There are some nice wrecks and structures offshore that are worth the trip IF Gulf conditions are right. Come over to the Deep Dixie Diver section of ScubaBoard when you get ready to make the trip over here. There are a lot of people who have experience with dive shops and boats in the Panama City area.

Feel free to PM me if I can help you with any planning for your trip to our area. I know sometimes it is hard to make plans when you are so far away. If you want to hit some springs in our area let me know, I will be happy to show you a couple of places like Morrison Spring and Cypress Spring.

Thanks! I most certainly will (do some offshore stuff/consult with the Deep Dixie Diver section/PM you/hit some springs)! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom