Dive Rite LED 500/750

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Some years ago I bought the 500 convertible (flahlight/can) set and later had it upgraded to a 750. In either case, I never had anything but perfect service from this light. It has always produced a great, soft, well lighted beam perfect for night diving or casual exploration beyond the sun. I see now this light is no longer made or supported. Is there something wrong with this light that I should be aware of and what similar light is actually better? By this I mean what 500 to 1000 lumen light is better or should I be looking at as a replacement if something is wrong with the Dive Rite 750 LED?

Mostly just curious as to what the deal is?

N

I have the Dive Rite LED 700 and it too is also discontinued. Dive Rite discontinued our lights because of the better LEDs on the market, with longer burn times. Nothing is wrong with the older can lights, but they LEDs are just dated.

My next light will be a Light Monkey, just don't know which one tho.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom