Dive Rite Hurricane Doubles Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agunn1

Registered
Reaction score
Bought this doubles setup brand new from Dans Dive Shop in Ontario, Canada, roughly 3 years ago. Since then, they have only been on 6 fresh water air dives. The reason for selling should be clear enough, I'm not using them! I have been very preoccupied with work, and I have not found any time to break out the drysuit and all the gear that Canadian diving calls for to get out for any dives. Therefore, sad to say, I am starting to thin out my gear.:depressed: My loss is your gain, looking for a quick transaction, so... asking 700 USD for the regs, hoses included, as well as DR gauge/DS hose (7 ft. on primary)

Dive%20Rite%20Hurricane%20Large.jpg

The flagship of the Dive Rite regulator line, the Hurricane offers unparalleled performance in the most demanding environments. Having passed the stringent CE approval to EN 250 standards and receiving top marks from Scuba Lab, the Hurricane has earned a reputation as a high-performance regulator. Unique to the Hurricane is its overbalanced first stage that increases interstage pressure as a diver descends to compensate for denser air. The pneumatically balanced second stage delivers air at a constant pressure so work of breathing remains effortless independent of depth. An adjustable venturi lever and inhalation resistance knob allows the diver to fine tune inhalation effort and breathing resistance based on dive conditions or diver preference. The first stage is the smallest cold-water ready regulator on the market and the Hurricane second stage is equipped with a patented heat exchanger to prevent freezing in extreme cold conditions. The Hurricane first stage contains two 7/16-inch high pressure ports and four angled 3/8-inch low pressure ports provide ease of hose configuration. The Hurricane comes standard with a 300-bar DIN connector. The Hurricane second stage features a specially designed front cover that offers maximum protection to the diaphragm and minimizes free flow from strong currents or flow. The Hurricane features oxygen compatible o-rings and lubricants and is Nitrox-ready. The Hurricane is sold only as a complete unit as the first and second stages are factory tuned to each other for optimum performance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom