Dive Rite H-21 HID Wreck Cannister Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbrown

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As the title says, Dive Rite H-21 light head with Wreck Cannister. New battery in July gives 4 hours burn time. Also purchased a new charger in July. Light is in good condition and works well. It is just more light than I need, looking to down size. No case, just the light, battery and charger. $575.00 or make me an offer. I am in the Tampa area.

Here are some pics of the light.

HPIM0197.JPG

HPIM0202.JPG

for any interested parties, this seller is giving both new and old batteries (makes the deal slightly sweeter and i didnt realize that until reading the ebay ad)

Thanks for the assist!:D Please note though that the old battery only lasts for about an hour, but it is a good base to rebuild the battery pack.

Hi there

Any comments on the size quality of the bulb? Horror stories about HID bulbs (with their huge replacement costs) have scared me off in the past. If this one was to blow for any reason, any idea how much it would cost to replace?

Also, is it compatible with a standard hard goodman handle? Really dont like those soft velcro handles

Thanks

Last edited:
The HID bulbs are pricey. Have no idea what the $$ would be for this one. It might be cheaper to convert it to LED when the bulb goes, I just don't know. I would imagine that a hard handle could be rigged onto it, but I do not know how to do it.

Is my price too high? Constructive criticism welcome!

You're price is average. It's not a great deal. By the way, I own this light (the 24w) for 3+ years now, and i've never lost a bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom