Closed: Dive Rite Front Zip 905 size D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
***SOLD***
I lost a bunch of weight. So now I need to look into getting a new dry suit. That means I need to part ways with the one I have now. As the title reads, it is a Dive Rite 905 front zip in size D. I can't seem to find the size chart for this. I was about 5'11" 215 lbs. Chest was about 45", waist was like 38-40. In the last couple of years, I had the wrist seals replaced with bottle style seals, and a new neck seal. Just 2 months ago, I had the zipper replaced. All work was done at Gambles Scuba, and was leak tested and all leaks repaired. The crotch was showing signs of wear, so I had him reinforce the seams in that area too. My neck is about 16.25", my wrists are 6.5", feet 10 - 11. The wrist seals have a lot of surface area so you can probably go up and down a bit. I have had the suit for about 10 years, and overall the suit is in fantastic condition for its age, and should last many years if taken care of. I really take care of my stuff. The boots still have deep treads and are sturdy. There are no leaks and the suspenders are also in great shape with the connection points reinforced. I am basically just trying to get a little bit of my repair money back. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $500.00 shipped within the US. Make me an offer.

File_000 (1).jpeg
File_000 (2).jpeg

Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom