Dive Rite Classic wing for doubles (60 lbs lift)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dive Rite Classic wing for double tanks with 60 lbs of lift, BC hose with elbow, power inflator, and low pressure power inflator hose. This wing in in excellent to like new minus condition and works as designed. I only used it about 6 times before a torn rotator cuff injury forced me to stop diving with double tanks.

My double tanks are at a local dive shop for sale on consignment, but since the shop is not a Dive Rite dealer they suggested I sell the wing on the internet. The wing is currently listed on eBay with a bid of $135.00 plus shipping. To view the listing posted on ebay go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130385877909&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BTW- the doubles are PST E7 100s with OMS bands and a Sea Elite 300 DIN manifold. VERY clean set-up and hydro'd less than 2 years ago. Asking $700.00 for local pick-up in northeast Ohio/western Pa. Email or PM if interested.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom