Dive Rite BP&W for Sale **NEW**

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

P11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
**NEW** Dive rite EXP Voyager 35lb wing with a SS back plate, two (2) tank straps, 2” continuous webbing (trimmed) with D-rings, 2” crotch strap, SS buckle, and knife pouch. $350.00
**NEW** NEVER USED DGX SS premium back plate $50.00

I bought some of this gear brand new when I moved to FL, and its never seen the water. Everything else is in like-new condition. Had hopes of diving but I fly too much professionally, so the dive gear had to go unfortunately. Everything is extremely well kept and taken care of. Willing to entertain reasonable offers. Payments via Paypal and buyer assumes fees and shipping. Having difficulty uploading pictures, so send me a PM and I will get them to you. Thank you.

**BUMP**

If interested, let me know. Willing to enterain reasonable offers.

SOLD

**NEW** Dive rite EXP Voyager 35lb wing with a SS back plate, two (2) tank straps, 2” continuous webbing (trimmed) with D-rings, 2” crotch strap, SS buckle, and knife pouch. $350.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom