Dive Rite at DS 11/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Far_X

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading off to DS tomorrow for the Dive Rite demo as been blown out of the wreck dives. Has anyone ever been to one of these. My buddy for tomorrow hasn't got a dry suit so was hoping to demo one from Dive Rite. Do you think this will be possible? She may end up buying it. Failing that, where are the nearest LDS so one can be rented for the day? I have all the stuff I need for cold water diving. :wink:

Far_X:
Heading off to DS tomorrow for the Dive Rite demo as been blown out of the wreck dives. Has anyone ever been to one of these. My buddy for tomorrow hasn't got a dry suit so was hoping to demo one from Dive Rite. Do you think this will be possible? She may end up buying it. Failing that, where are the nearest LDS so one can be rented for the day? I have all the stuff I need for cold water diving. :wink:
I'm sure Pete will have dry suits there. He'll have all the Dive Rite gear. Jeff from NESS and George from TSC will probably be there helping him out. I'd get there early. You won't be able to demo anything for the whole day, but they will take you out on short dive or two to test things out. It's too late to get together a rental for tomorrow. Have fun.

Yeah, Pete produced the goods - well done, mate. She tried out a dry suit, socks and fins as hers would not accomodate the booties. The suit leaked on her as the neck was a bit loose though I didn't know as I was off diving with someone else. She did a couple of short dives with Pete. Wish I had bought a Dive Rite dry suit now instead of Dacor - what have Dacor ever done for me (apart from kept me dry and warm all season long)? :wink:

Far_X:
Yeah, Pete produced the goods - well done, mate. She tried out a dry suit, socks and fins as hers would not accomodate the booties. The suit leaked on her as the neck was a bit loose though I didn't know as I was off diving with someone else. She did a couple of short dives with Pete. Wish I had bought a Dive Rite dry suit now instead of Dacor - what have Dacor ever done for me (apart from kept me dry and warm all season long)? :wink:

I bet I know where you got that Dacor!

Didn't make it out to Dutch for the demo, but did see Pete the Tues before. I saw the new underwear he has, I immediately put in my order for a set.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom