Dive Rite 905

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ththooft

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello-

I'm seriously considering purchasing the Dive Rite 905 dry suit (there's a really good special out there right now). I'm curious what you all think of it?

Also, does anyone know how the undergarments they are including in this package are? I'm not sure if I would need to add more, or if these would be sufficient. I'm in MN, so most of my diving is here. Water temps get into the 30 and 40's after about 70ft. Also, I'm considering ice diving this year.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I don't have that underwear but do have the 905 and i like it. And it is a great deal if its the same as the link mike_s put out there.

I have dove the 905 and loved it....ordered one of the deals.....I have a compressed neoprene Whites that while it is a good suit I much perfer the "bulletproof" simplicity of the 905... as to the undergarments you may have to add a layer of something to stay warmer as neoprene will be warmer if all things are the same over a trilam...
Yarg

Thanks guys!

It looks like it comes with the PolarTec 200 and then the shorty as well. I'm still not certain how warm that is. I haven't seen one yet, but I'm told that combining the two, and maybe even a pair of long underwear will do the trick for about anything. Has anyone dove with the PolarTec?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom