Dive Rite 10W HID Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have for sale a Dive Rite 10W HID canister light. The model # for this system is LT6250H10. I bought it as a light for night diving and it probably has 8 dives on it. It is in excellent condition. It was rinsed very well after dives and then dried. The only reason I am selling it is because I now do UW video and that rig has it's own lights. I have kept the battery charged even when not using it. The charger of course is included and the light head is the one you can adjust the beam pattern.

It comes with the Storm Case to protect it. I'm pretty sure it was around $550 to $600 new. I will sell it for $300.

I will be glad to send you a pic if you will PM me with an e-mail address. If you buy it and it's not in the condition I have described, you send it back in the same condition I sent it to you and I'll gladly refund your money.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom