Dive Review-Dive Fair Helen-St. Lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya. Nothing fishy about Marlon. he he

I appreciate the thoughts on diving in Canada. There are a few spots here that offer certification and have a good reputation. I'm not sure that I want to do the dives at home, even in the summer after having four warm water dive in St. Lucia ;-)

We are planning on being in Antigua for more than a month so that has a certain appeal!

I've been trying to find out which chapters are needed for the Open Water Dive certification. Any idea?

sorry, i don't really understand the question ?

Just to put my to cents in. I dove with these guys about a year ago and had a blast. I live down here so I'm used to the communications break downs and Slow pace of things. Let's not forget the lunch at surface interval was fantastic. I booked a package with Doolittle resort and there food was fantastic as well. Rooms were a bit on the Caribbean side of things but I did not mind. Very affordable just make sure you bring you own gear. Rental rates were a bit high.

Back
Top Bottom