Dive report: Alona Beach, Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
kukuryentehin ka pag binanggit mo name ko. C Jai ang mabango dun.

Sisingilin ka sa mga utang ko mag name ko ang binanggit mo. Mamili ka na lang kuryentehin ka or singilin ka.

clgsamson:
Arie, is baywatch divers near Alona tropical Resort? and is the $35 diving fee per diver really a two tank dive in Balicasag? Heading there with the misis on October 28 and stay until Nov. 1, 05. We'll be coming from Cebu though.

Yup, its USD 35 for two dives at Balicasag including a guide, somewhere around USD 40 if you rent their equipment. At least that is what I paid - it is low season now of course! But they pride themselves in being the cheapest place in Alona Beach so you ought to get the best deal anyway.

Baywatch used to be on the "other side" of the road (those who have been in Alona will know what I mean), off the entrance to the Alona Kew but they have relocated and are now just beyond the Oops Bar, pretty much on the beach. If your in one of the beach cottages at Alona Tropical you just need to traverse the Alona Palms "garden" right in front of the beach and you are there - may be one minute walk. Let me know if you have further questions - happy diving!

manhattandiver:
Glad to hear that you had such a good time. I was hoping to run into you while I was on Cabilao, but based on your report, I can't blame you for staying on Alona.

I'm planning to post my own report on Moalboal, Cabilao, Malapsacua and Southern Leyte this coming weekend. Thank you for all of your advice along the way. I really appreciate it.

hi Manhattandiver - Sorry that I didn't contact you but I had this other business to attend to....and all the diving...hope you enjoyed the Visayas, did you get to spot the hammerheads? All the best, cheers - Arie

thanks arie, gonna hook up with Philippine Islands Divers. They will take care of our transfers to and from cebu and will stay at their resort, in a villa!!! It'l be a 7 dive adventure for 5days/4 nights all for 240 US dlrs/pax. Breakfast is free too. Don't know if that is a good deal but it is something I can easily afford. Any must dive site to visit? thanks again.

Dive safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom