Dive Playa/Fantaseadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catcher

Reaction score
Back from Playa and a great vacation. Spent 4 days/8 dives with Jason and Fantaseadive. I cannot say enough good things about the experience. Great dive sites.
Diving with Jason was outstanding. Very knowledgeable and not preachy about it. The philosophy seems to be, "Lets have FUN!". Honestly felt like I was diving with a friend rather than a service. When Tortugas shut down we did some exploratory diving and found some very pristine reefs. Great stuff and a great guy to dive with. I know there are probably some other very good services in Playa, but if you want to get away from the cattle boats and have a truly good time, you have to dive with Jason. You won't regret a minute of it.

Couldn't agree more - I'll be back down there 5/7 - 5/14 and have 3 days booked with him. Cannot wait!!

What dives did you do?

Back
Top Bottom