Dive Planning Software for Windows CE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeS

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone know of multiple dive planning software for Windows CE, specifically a Cassiopeia? I was hoping to find something with which to perform a pre-dive (in)sanity check against my Cobra.

Thanks,
Mike

Sorry Mike I have not run across this. But you have the wheels turning. I never thought of this. I just bought a Compaq Ipaq. I'll check into this also and let you know if I run across something.

Good luck in your search!

No such animal at this time. There is DecoWeenie for Palm, but nothing for WinCE. (I wrote the first WinCE DiveLog program, but since I didn't even use it, discontinued it).

Just found a new program - Dive Assistant - to assist with logging my dives using my iPAQ. Am now busy logging in my dive history. Dive Assistant supports any number dive tables.I downloaded the PADI table, but they also have tables for IANTD and NAUI. There is also a section to itemize you equipment and a further section to record important information which may be required in case of an emergency. The dive log displays data about the depth,surface intervals, dive times, conditions, pressures, comments and other details for each dive.
Check out this site:
http://www.blackwave.com/Products/Dive Assistant/index.html

TDW

Hey, tdw - I've downloaded Dive Assistant and it's quite cool. HOwever, I can't get the dive tables to download. How did you do that? when I click on the link I get the table as a web page. I've tried saving it and then copying to ipaq but I'm not getting anywhere! How did you do it?

Us Palm users are lucky to have a bunch of scuba software from dive planning, tables, log books, etc.... Some real AWESOME software along with some crap. I have about 5 programs I use one being a wicked log software (Ruiz Scuba Log)...

But you have to have a palm. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom