Dive Party at the Beach 3-24-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I stopped by dive pros in Pensacola today and they have a pretty cool plan for March 24th so I thought I would post it, here are the details from the flyer I got:
Party at the Beach

Come join the Dive Pros for the first ever "Party at the Beach!" Come dive and eat at the old Fort McRae (steel jetties, rock jetties, and kid friendly snorkeling). We provide the food and drinks. Come dive all you want. Beachmasters (your stuff will be watched) and divemasters on site. Students, customers, friends, are welcome.

Leaving from Brown Marine on March 24th at 07:00 and leaving the beach at 2:00 pm. All inclusive (boat, food, and drink, provide your own SCUBA gear or rent from us) for only $45.00. Call 850-456-8845 to reserve.

They said that they are going to start doing this probably twice a month during the summertime. Sounds like it would be fun. For some reason their link doesn't post correctly so just enter florida-dive pros (one word) .com to check out their website. when I post the link scubaboard I quess thinks it is a bad word and the link has alot of ******* in it.

I've got dive plans for that day already, but that looks like fun. While I've dived the rock jetties at Ft Pickens several times, I've never dived the steel jetties at Ft McRae and have wanted to(just not land access unless you like hiking far with dive gear!).

I might go on one of the future trips, thanks for the heads up!

We're there! Sounds like a great time. Dive Pros is a great operation, and Joel Rules!

Thanks for the 'heads up'... this is the kind of info needed, whats happening, where and when... I have dived Ft McCrae many times in years past and have always enjoyed it, unless the fishermen are out in great numbers, then watch out for those big, big, big, hooks they use to catch those small fish....

Makes a person want to check that shop out just to see whats it's all about. You know this could make for a cool public relations for them.

It defintely sounds like a good time. I can't make this first weekend, but they said they were planing on doing this twice a month and 45.00 bucks isn't a bad bad price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom