Dive partner wanted Kauai May 7-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beasleym

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been diving Kauai since the mid' 90's, but me wife doesn't dive. If you would like to join up for some shore dives, Napali, or Ni'ihau dives drop me a note. Willing to share what I know and I don't have any requirements other than you enjoy diving. Threesomes work fine too.

I've been diving Kauai since the mid' 90's, but me wife doesn't dive. If you would like to join up for some shore dives, Napali, or Ni'ihau dives drop me a note. Willing to share what I know and I don't have any requirements other than you enjoy diving. Threesomes work fine too.

Good morning,

I'm going to be in Kauai and available for shore diving the 22nd-27th. I'm going to be staying on the opposite side of the island (Kapaa) and would prefer diving in the morning.

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in.

- Jm ( www.oontz.org )

i will be moving there on the 7th and would like to do some dives if you would consider going with a newbie

Shepakins and Mc Hamster

Sounds good to me. Love to do some shore dives. My experience with the North side in May is iffy and very weather dependent. There's also the the Poipu landing site which works good any time.

I'm also planning to catch Bubbles Below for a Ni'ihua dive and Napali coast dives. Ni'ihua is the best dive I've found so far and Napali can be very good. Napali is fairly easy - Ni'ihua is a long day and not for the unitiated.

Thoughts?

Another newb who might be around.

Niihau is a heck of a ride, and the dives tend not to be beginner dives.

:zen:

Shepakins and Mc Hamster

Sounds good to me. Love to do some shore dives. My experience with the North side in May is iffy and very weather dependent. There's also the the Poipu landing site which works good any time.

I'm also planning to catch Bubbles Below for a Ni'ihua dive and Napali coast dives. Ni'ihua is the best dive I've found so far and Napali can be very good. Napali is fairly easy - Ni'ihua is a long day and not for the unitiated.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the reply. I'm very excited to dive.

I'm down for just about anything. My mom (who has been diving for over 31 years) may be joining us. She'll be on the Island, but attendance is TBD.

I'll PM you with my contact info.

- Jm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom