Dive Paradise May 10-18th--Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is anyone going to be using Dive Paradise in Cozumel from May 11-17th.

If so, would you be interested in doing their early morning boat dives? It is a 3 tank trip that starts at 6am and gets back around 1pm or 2pm. My gf is not a diver so this package works out great for me as I get 3 dives in and am back in plenty of time to spend the rest of the day with her.

The catch is, Dive Paradise requires 4 people in order to do this.

Please let me know...

Thanks,

Jason

I would be on that boat in a hot second if I had the vacation time available, and the dinero. Maybe I could just call in sick and pull out the visa...

:guitar:

=-) Hi Jason!! I'm sure when you get here you can spread the word and find some folks willing to do the early morning trip with you!! Usuallly it takes a minimum of 4 people and heck, you'll meet lots of folks here your first day and you can even ask DP to put you on a list and ask folks too as they come in!! No matter what, I know you'll enjoy your dives here in Cozumel!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom