Dive Paradise in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I have been to Cozumel twice. Once at the Reef Club, diving with Sand Dollar Sports (not recommended) The second trip, this past January we dove with, and stayed at Scuba Club Cozumel. We had a GREAT week. The guide we had was Martin Vera.
What we liked about the dives - we do fairly well on our air consumption. They allowed us to stay down as long as our air supply lasted (less a reserve of course). Divers who used air more quickly were sent up and picked up bvy the dive boat while the rest of the group was allowed to continue to drift. We proudly were always the last two, along with Martin, to surface. We were able to get a full 60 minutes of bottom time on virtually every dive. (Sunnto Cobra dive computers-no decompression dives at all!) The food there was excellent and we met some great people. A refreshing 20 minute walk brings you right into the heart of San Miguel. We will be returning to Cozumel again next winter and we will be going back to Scuba Club, it was really one of the best vacations my wife and I have ever had.
(backround: wife and I mid 40's two kids left them at home to dive by ourselves.)

Back
Top Bottom