Dive OPs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mescubamom

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, My husband and I are cruising in Nov. with stops in Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiguia, Tortula and St. Thomas. We are looking to dive at all locations. Does anyone have any good Dive ops we can check out. The other cruises we have done we used the ships dive ops. After the last one we decided enough with the cattle diving and want something more personal.
Thanks for the help!!!

CAPNVINNY:
WWW.admiraltydive.com is run by Duane and Laura,good operation that runs six pack dives to the best sites around St Thomas
Totally agree. If you can manage it, their 3 tank trip is the way to go. I went with them in December and had a great time. Pickup at the cruise dock for convenience.

My St. Thomas Underwater photo gallery

You might also want to check cruisecritic's Scuba section for additional opinions.

My husband and I have been to Barbados in 05 and 06 and unfortunatley both times we had colds and were unable to dive but we were gonna dive with the dive shop Ltd they got good reviews and Im pretty sure they will pick you up.the web site is divebds.com

Thank you for your help!!!! We are just tired of doing the cattle dives with the ships??????
thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom