Dive ops in bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunMari

Reaction score
Planning a trip to the bahamas for Sept 5th thru the 9th and needed the names/ numbers/ web sites of any good dive shops. I will be in Nassau. Any and all info would be spectacular!

Thanx

Hi there,

I was in Nassau 2 weeks ago. We dove with Stuart Cove's. They've pretty much have a monopoly on diving in Nassau. They have the shark dive (my favorite), wall flying with scooters and great wrecks to dive. SC pretty much caters to the vacation/occasional diver. The average dives were about 30 minutes long and rarely get beyond 80 fsw. My buddy, renpirate and his wife and I were the only ones on the boat diving Nitrox, about $10 extra per dive. My best suggestion is to dive the "White Bungi" at Stuart Cove's, captained by Ervin Moss. He's a great captain and will go out of his way to get you some of the best sites in Nassau. Also, Dylan, one of SC's DM's is very helpful and friendly. If you get these guys for your dive, things will go smoother and they'll recognize that you're not their average vacation diver and will try to get you to the more exciting spots in Nassau.

Ericson

SunMari:
Planning a trip to the bahamas for Sept 5th thru the 9th and needed the names/ numbers/ web sites of any good dive shops. I will be in Nassau. Any and all info would be spectacular!

Thanx

SunMari:

Thanx
Hi SunMari... I'll be in Nassau the first two weeks in Sept. One of my favorite dive shops in the Bahamas besides Nassau Scuba Center which is now closed, is Bahama Divers near the Paradise Island Bridge. They do the Lost Blue Hole dive on Mon., Wed., and Sat. The Lost Blue Hole is a hole in the ocean floor about 200 ft. deep and it has abundant fish life including Nurse Sharks and some caves to explore with the Divemaster. Let me know if you need any more info. Safe diving..Cheers...Joe
www.bahamadivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom