Dive operators in the Cancun, Playa, Cozumel area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi jmz,

Try Abyss Dive Center - the owner, Dave, has 15+ years of experience in Playa and is really professional. He also has kids of his own so is really good with younger divers! He's a calm, laid-back guy, but very professional.

No matter who you go with, might want to consider doing a refresher either at home before your trip or when you get to Playa del Carmen. Might make getting back in the water a more relaxed experience for your daughter. Of course, this depends on when your last dives were.

Hope you have a great time in Playa!

I'll second Abyss in Playa Del Carmen. Well run shop, excellent DM's that are fluent in English. Small groups with personal service, and the boat crew is great. They will determine sites based on your skill level. You can find them online at: Playa del Carmen Diving with The Abyss Dive Center. I have always used Abyss when in Playa and they have never let me down, I personally wouldn't use anyone else in Playa, although I am sure there are some other good ops in town as well.

Have fun and dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom