Dive Operator at Bahia Principe Hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dectek

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just found out that Bahia Divers are no longer at this hotel. They moved to Xpu-ha beach in June and another dive operation has taken over. Does anyone know who they are and if they are any good? I sure hope they are not Dressel Divers.
I was planning on doing most of my diving with Dennis but I thought it would be convenient to do a few reef dives right from the Hotel.
I really liked Bahia Divers and the way they did things. That is one of the deciding factors of staying at that hotel. (Also being so close to the cenotes)

I would second your sentiments about Bahia Divers. I dove with Stefano in July-August and he is a very good DM. He makes sure everything is safe and proper with a thorough briefing and even though we stayed in PDC it was still worth it to pay extra and dive with Bahia Divers.

Hi,

The partners had a falling out, so the Bahia Divers side of the business moved to Xpu Ha. Stefano is pretty much Bahia Divers - so the best part of Bahia divers is now in Xpu Ha. There is still a dive shop at the hotel and it's not Dressel or any of the other biggies.

Cheers

Dennis

PS, looking forward to a dive or two!

Dectek:
I just found out that Bahia Divers are no longer at this hotel. They moved to Xpu-ha beach in June and another dive operation has taken over. Does anyone know who they are and if they are any good? I sure hope they are not Dressel Divers.
I was planning on doing most of my diving with Dennis but I thought it would be convenient to do a few reef dives right from the Hotel.
I really liked Bahia Divers and the way they did things. That is one of the deciding factors of staying at that hotel. (Also being so close to the cenotes)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom