Dive Operation Manager

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ipicken

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for an opportunity to manage a dive operation, with or without a small resort or accommodation.

I am an experienced business manager with particular, quantifiable skills and experience in sales management (retail, consumer and business to business), operations management, marketing, business finance and training/staff development. I have demonstrated repeated success in increasing both revenues and profits in small businesses and business units worldwide.

I am highly motivated and dynamic with a professional and ethical approach. My main focuses are safety, customer services and quality, all of which are the building blocks of a solid reputation that is essential for increasing sales revenues and profitability within the business. My personable, positive and fun attitude is infectious and I am an excellent team worker, team builder and leader. I have conversational level Spanish.

Passionate about the marine environment, I am a PADI OWSI (MSDT on application) and looking to start an RYA Powerboat 2/Advanced captain course.

I am interested in professional quality operations or those that wish to become so and in return I am willing to give long term commitment to increase returns in your business.

My wife, an ex-expedition leader is also experienced in customer service, admin, management and accounts and could be part of the business if required.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian Picken
divebusinessmanager at googlemail.com

FULL-TIME DIVE SHOP MANAGER position open at Vortex Springs Dive shop and resort in Florida.

Must have: *Strong organizational skills. *Strong communication skills.*Scuba diving experience. *Strong people skills.
Desired: Dive shop management experience.

Join the owner in running this thriving business!

Please email traceyacollinspa@yahoo.com with your resume today.

ScubaExplora -Worldwide Scuba Dive Directory

Check out the worldwide multilingual Scuba Dive Directory

- Access to all job vacancys.
- Post your Resume, it's free.
- Access to Dive Center Directory

Best regards.
Your ScubaExplora Team

scubaexplora.com

Back
Top Bottom