Dive No. 50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't remember #50, but I hit 100' depth on #100 in Bonaire. My #200 was in our local quarry, and my buddy was on her 400th dive. Had I been in the ocean, I would not have attempted 200' on that dive.

Congrats on your #50. Keep it up. Be prepared to be addicted, if you're not already.

I remember my 50th dive -- it was the one with the on-call jellyfish.

Ah, my 50th was memorable. I saw my first sharks (excepting a whale shark); it was in Barracuda Point in Sipadan, sharks as soon as seeing the bottom and a huge barracuda tornado at the end of the dive. Hard to forget.

Congrats!!! I completed mine this month as well.

Congrats on your 50th ..... made me look up mine, 27 March 1992 diving at Shoiba south of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia ..... close encounter with a humphead wrasse is what I logged :D

and who said 50 wasn't good?

Congrats! Happy 50 ten times over. Keep those fins in the water.:clapping:

Many thanks to all of you that wrote comments and your positive thoughts.
Yes, it's becoming an addiction, and I'm not worried for that.

Congratulations on your 50th! It's exciting to hit those milestones! As others have mentioned, it only gets better. I don't understand why some people don't keep logs, as I still get excited when a milestone is coming up. I'm past 800+ dives now, and hope to hit my 1,000th in Bonaire this summer.

Keep up the diving, keep safe, dive often, and log those dives! You'll enjoy looking over them later and reliving the memories.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom