Dive log Software??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmp

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is anyone using any of the computer based dive log programs?

If so can you tell me which software program your using pros/cons, ease of usage and data entry.

Which programs have you found to be best??

I have seen a few but I am having a hard time deciphering which one is best and/or easiest to use....just looking for a better option than then old dive log book.

I have tried pretty much every one I could find. In the end, I've stuck with diverecord.com. Not the most attractive site for sure, but it seems to be the easiest to use and I haven't found any bugs yet.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

MacDive

Great software, easily downloads data from a wide range of dive computers, syncs with an iOS smartphone or other PC based logbooks, and the developer is fantastic. He responds immediately to email questions and suggestions, and runs a great forum for users.

I highly recommend it...

Mike

thanks to all.......

I used Suunto Dive Manager 1.6 all the way to 3.1 for the last 15 years and was very happy with it. I have now switched to MacDive, and it is just in different league, dive sites on google maps integrated, all the usual information can be entered, and it syncs with dive log on my iPhone, so I have my logbook on me all the time, even a place for buddy to sign the iphone logbook. I think to wrap it up they should make a windows version of macdive so there is a cross-platform solution.

Hi! I've been using Diving Log 5.0 for awhile now. I got it when I changed from an Aeris to a Suunto computer. I was able to export all my dives on the Aeris software and then import that file into Diving Log, and it will directly download dives from my Suunto, so I still have the one log for all my dives. Diving Log seems to be a one-man operation, the kind that I don't mind supporting, especially if they in turn provide support to me.

Back
Top Bottom