Dive Log Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoli

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place in the forum, sorry if it's not! I want to use an online or some sort of software option on my laptop for logging my dives instead of my trusty old paper one. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

scubajoli, not sure if you've gotten any ideas on this yet but a lot depends on what kind of dive computer and whether you're using a PC or a MAC. I know that MacDive works pretty well but only runs on a Mac and is pretty cheap at $25... Best of luck!

+1 for Diving Log 5.x

I've played with several....Aeris/Oceanic (both by Pelagic), Sharkpoint, Scubase, and Diving Log 5.x. I had Aeris and Oceanic since I have both vendor's DC's but I wanted a decent consolidated program with more features. I originally liked Sharkpoint but they were so incredibly slow with software updates and computer support that I decided it just wasn't worth my time anymore. Scubase came next and is a really nice log application with support for many DC's. Then I found the Dive Log app for my Android phone and that drove me to Diving Log 5.x for the PC since it syncs to Dive Log on Android (well, mostly anyway). Very happy now with Diving Log and the developer keeps up with timely revisions and improvements. DL 5.x also uses the libdivecomputer interface library so support and future DC integration should be straightforward.

I am also looking for a good electronic dive log book. What was your final choice?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom