Dive Log Software for Mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plongee

Registered
Reaction score
I downloaded a trial version of MacDive, but I can't figure out if it supports libraries of dive masters, boats, weather conditions, etc. so I don't have to type in the entries for each dive. Is there a way in the full version to bring up clickable lists for these fields? If not, is there another program that does? I need one compatible with a Suunto Vytek.

Thanks!

I'd rather not have a Windows environment on my machine. It exposes Macs to malicious software.

I do have an old PC laptop that I bought for $150 to run Suunto Dive Manager, so I'm not desperate. But I imagine the PC will go belly up one day. I'd like to find a Mac solution.

I think I found a program to do everything I want. Check out Dive Log at DiveLog. You can build libraries for all manually-entered fields so you can enter repeats from clickable lists. The software displays all the dive computer settings, like altitude, gas model and personal condition. It's $30 after a 30-day trial. Unfortunately it apparently only works with Suunto dive computers.

Back
Top Bottom