dive life magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Rick Inman, we have a wonderful chief editor

Seriously, fill out your profile. There is a credibility factor here. You may actually be looking to purchase photos for a magazine, but the members of ScubaBoard have been taken to the cleaners enough to know when they smell something rotten (mixed metaphor, just for you. :) ).

And i understand i did some filling out not 2 mins ago, in ur profile picture what scooter is that and is that a dive right bc?
Yeah, looking good.

That is an X-Scooter, Serria, and it is an Oxycheq wing.

What is the focus of your magizine? I see you are a commercial diver.

Tell us about the mag. What is the vision? Who are your readers? What will make it unique and different for the other diving mags? Who are your contributing writers? How many issues per year? What is the distributorship? Have you published mags before?

Tell us everything! :D

Dive Life Magazine

To prospective advertisers, investors, and contributors;

To the diving community;

To our readers:

If you have received this letter it is because YOU are in some way connected to a vast community of divers. Whether is be through business affiliations, friends, or personal interest, you have a vested interest in the following.

Over the next few pages I will discuss why this type of magazine is needed, the target audiences, and our online resources as well. In addition I will include a brief outline of the magazine, Dive Life. The following will give you an overview of the three main topics my staff will be using as guidelines for the publication of Dive Life Magazine.

Recreational Scuba diving

Saftey
Technical information
Local clubs
New gear
Popular dive sites
Up-to-date dives/events
Subscribers’ personal stories

Commercial Diving

Jobs/Schools
Information
Stories
Q&A

Freediving/Breatholding

Techniques
Information
New gear
Popular spear fishing spots
Local reports
Clubs/Meetings
Subscribers personal stories
All freediving events

Dive Life Magazine

I have been diving for the past eight years and professionally for the last year. In all of my experiences I have found that it not only takes great equipment to enhance the experience but also knowledge of the surrounding locations and community. For the past few years I have found it difficult to find all the information I need for diving in one place. Magazine that can be found in local stores and dive shops are mainly focused on vacation diving or the glamour and allure of diving in beautiful waters off the coast of some tropical island.

Dive Life will pay attention to every area of diving bring the whole community together in one location. We will offer tips and tricks, as well as reviews on the latest diving equipment being used in the field. This magazine in combination with our website will offer divers of all types a place to meet and exchange information.

For the past few years I have found it difficult to find all the information I need for diving in one place.
Maybe you should try diving in more than one place.

Just messing with ya! :D

Good luck on your venture!! Keep us posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom