dive life magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divelifemagazine

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hello my name is lewis myers

I am from dive life magazine we are looking for new stories and photos to go in the magazine. We would love to hear from anyone and will be willing to purchase the photos. so please contact me at lewismyers2632 gmail.com

If you had an email address that ended in @divelifemagazine.com this would seem more genuine.

A usefull email adress would work but so would a profile with some info.:D

website is being built as we speak, we are gathering up information to make the initial mock up, and dbh were not selling we are buying photos and stories. so if anyone is interested please email me.

hello my name is lewis myers

I am from dive life magazine we are looking for new stories and photos to go in the magazine. We would love to hear from anyone and will be willing to purchase the photos. so please contact me at lewismyers2632 gmail.com

website is being built as we speak, we are gathering up information to make the initial mock up, and dbh were not selling we are buying photos and stories. so if anyone is interested please email me.
Hopefully you have an editor.
Hello my name is John Doe,

I am Editor / CEO / CFO / HMFiC of Underwater Photographers are Cool Magazine. Each of you please send me $100 and you will get a lifetime subscription. PM me on where to send your $$$$$

J.D.
Paypal sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom