Dive instructor/First mate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I looking for a female dive instructor to be first mate on the Fabulous Affair. The vessel is in certification now. I am currently located in Punta Gorda Florida, planning on moving to the upper Keys.

Private cutty cabin and a percentage of the gross revenue. Give me a call to discuss the opportunity.

Tim Coons
Fabulous Affair
941 204-4102

I am a graduate of Hall's in Marathon. SO you know I can instruct if you know Hall's.
Check out my profile if you still need someone.

I still putting a crew together. Current target is to be in the upper Keys sometime in Febuary. I have a couple of charters here in Punta Gorda first. Do you have any plans on visiting Florida this winter?

Captim

I am a basketball ref, busy now. (physically fit)
But I could figure out a time to fly down. WOuld need tons of details first tho.
Like...how often do you have trips booked right now. I am not looking for a place where I sit around.....I want to be busy...diving, working, teaching etc.
What other details can you give me.
I went on the website....I intend to explore it more.
When is the best time to call?
Linda

Hi,

I live in Fort Lauderdale and we could talk about the position if it's still available.

Thanks,

Andrea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom