Dive Instructor / Dive Boat Deck Hand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alphaflag05

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Seeking position on liveaboard/dive vessel as dive instructor and deck hand. Extensive experience in recreational-tech scuba, commercial diving and instruction in both. Also have prior work history as a paramedic.

Here's the kicker. I request no salary. I only ask for position which allows free room/board. Full-time position prefereable.

I have incredible references and passport. Very professional in appearance and hold public-guest realations as prime concern.

I simply desire this life style. Please contact for further information.

Hi I'm first mate on the MV Star Dancer in Papua New Guinea. Do you have any engineering experience? Diesel engines, compressors, A/C, or electrical? Where are you from?
Thanks, Suzanne

Suzanne,

I wish I could tell you 'yes' on all... Only prior was while working on a 50y/o tug performing river work. Alot of all of the above but A/C; it didn't have any.

Right now enjoying the 'liquid sunshine' in Seattle, WA.

I jus' checked your site. Very impressive. Sorry I don't have extensive experience in your request- just being honest. If you have any other questions, please contact me here:

alphaflag05@yahoo.com

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom