Dive Inn Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not only that but when mixed with chlorine it forms cyanogen chloride which can be some really nasty stuff.
And that is what makes your eyes red from swimming in a pool. It is not the chlorine; it is the cyanogen chloride that is made from combining urine and chlorine. If nobody peed in a pool, nobody would get red eyes from swimming in chlorinated pool water.

But rinsing regs together that have been in people's mouths is just fine?

Just about any rinse tank is going to fail a contamination test. Hosing it off would probably be better.

1st rule of peeing in a wetsuit - don't wait til the safety stop and flush the suit afterwards.
There almost always a shower near the tanks and this is what I use to clean my gear....I take my regs home each night and always run the bath water over them once I get back each day.

So the real question here is: does Dive Inn Cozumel have clean rinse tanks :wink:

At the Coral Princess they have several basins and you can easily empty it and re-fill it with fresh water before you rinse your gear, plus there is a shower close by. OTOH at Scuba Club they have a couple of big rinse tanks which are shared by people from several boats. I may have to alter my rinsing at Scuba Club next time. We also stay at an AirBnB which has (well, had) a large (10 gallon) bucket so only our gear was rinsed in it. Los Alcatraces (another 2-room hotel) has a rinse tank that you can easily empty and re-fill.

Hi! My name is Jessica and I am the owner of Dive Inn. We have a small dive shop that offer 100% valet diving (we set up and change all your gear, keep and rinse your gear), small dive trips, marine park diving, and we dive air not a set bottom time. We also recently purchased and renovated a property in downtown Cozumel only a few blocks from the water and 1 block from the market. We stay booked via Airbnb and word of mouth and existing dive customers that i have taken the time from diving to add to our website... but i know I need to :) our place is very safe! And very comfortable! And we have a lovely pool to cool off in after diving. You can contact us via our website info or through Facebook. You can also check out our 5 Star reviews on on FB page. Hope you consider us for your girls dive trip... I would love to meet you!

I can't thank you enough for my Discovery Scuba class. Would love to stay at your place soon, perhaps get certified in Cozumel.

Anyone stayed here? What's your thoughts? Looking for solo female dive trip in 2019!
You can’t go wrong with Jessica. We’ve been diving with jessica at Dive Inn Cozumel for almost 5 years and now that our kids are getting into diving we wouldn’t trust anyone else. The last experience was great because I took my 15 yr old daughter and we saw so much shark, giant lobster, eel, huge turtle, stingray some great seimthroughs and countless variety of fish all in one day.

I just book my room with Dive Inn Cozumel. The owner is amazing and can hardly wait.

Back
Top Bottom