Dive in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neptunebali

Reaction score
Hi,

Want dive in Bali ? Let's come and we invite you to dive with us in the new year celebration.

We invite individual and group of divers to come on.

Write us an email to neptunebalis@yahoo.com

We will glad can assist you on your new year eve party dive in Bali.

Cheers,

hendra

neptunebali:
Hi,

Want dive in Bali ? Let's come and we invite you to dive with us in the new year celebration.

We invite individual and group of divers to come on.

Write us an email to neptunebalis@yahoo.com

We will glad can assist you on your new year eve party dive in Bali.

Cheers,

hendra
Pak Hendra,

May I suggest that rather than providing your email address alone, that you provide a website for the company, shop or club that you represent. Divers who read this Board want to know as much as possible about the background of who they are diving with, especially if they are traveling from far away, spending hard earned money, and have a limited amount of time.

On the other hand, if you are offering to help divers with information on diving in Bali in general, as a fellow diver, that too is great.

I am sure that readers of the Board would love to hear about diving in Indonesia and how things are going. For example, you might be able to update us on how the earth quake in Alor will effect diving there. I first started diving Alor 20 years ago and I have to say it is one of the best sites in the world.

Now that sounds like an interesting idea. If we could compile a notice board or information board on all dive sites all over the world for members of this forum to look up while planning their trip.

Dear Mr. Tom,

Glad to hear from you that you already have dive in Alor and thank you for advise to put our web site in the posting. Actually I were represent Neptune Scuba Centre Australia as their representative in bali to take care all of their customer activities in Bali and organize it. You may see our bali web link at http://nepisco.babizbali.com for complete informaton of diving and adventure tour in Bali.

Regarding Alor dive site, I haven't come yet to Alor since recent earth quake. However I will post inthe forum as soon as I got reported on effect of the Alor quake to the dive sites.

thank you for your advise and hope to see you in Balisome time in the future.

Happy Diving,

Hendra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom