Dive housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KB3UBW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will most likely be purchasing a Hero3+, so I will most likely purchase better housing for diving. Which housing would yall recommend? The factory GoPro housing for the 3 or an aftermarket housing?

I find no issues with the aftermarket housing. You may want to purchase a red filter, but with 30+ dives on my housing, I have had exactly zero problems.

I find no issues with the aftermarket housing. You may want to purchase a red filter, but with 30+ dives on my housing, I have had exactly zero problems.
Which aftermarket housing?

The stock Hero 3 housing is just fine. Some aftermarket housings cost more than the GoPro and are not necessary unless your going to the bottom of a trench.
So are you saying that I should get a 3 housing for my 3+? That's what I was thinking initially, but I wanted to confirm with people who have actual experience with the product.
Sorry, brain fart... the stock housing is what I use. I have had zero issues.
For the 3 or the 3+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom