Dive Gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diminachi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm re-attempting to redo a post I did awhile ago because it was to confusing. So here we go!

Contact me via PM for ALL OFFERS<br />
<br />
Hi there, I'm hoping someone can make use of the gear I had purchased since I am not able to dive anymore. I have sustained back and shoulder injuries while I was in the military and now they have caught up to me and my doctor told me that I am no longer cleared to dive. This gear was used only 6 times, 2 saltwater and 4 fresh water dives and I bought new around 4 years ago.. It's been cleaned and stored since then. Here is what I have If you have any questions please let me know, I know I spent around $3200 for everything And I'm willing to sell it all for $2000obo + shipping
<br />

Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Computer with Compass
OMS Buoyancy Compensator - Dual Bladder (I think), 94lb Lift, with Elastobands.<br />
OMS Aluminum Backplate Harness System set up for single tank.<br />
OMS IQ Pack w/no Snag pockets.. <br />
ScubaPro MK25 Regulator with G250V <br />
ScubaPro Air 2 Alternate Inflation = <br />
Henderson wetsuit 7mm Titanium hyperstretch 2 piece Size Medium
Henderson Goldcore Dive Hood
Scuba Pro Dive Boots (XL) and Gloves
2x Dacor Aluminum 92 Oxygen Tanks
Scuba Pro Split Fins =
Scuba Pro Mask<br />
Titanium dive knife
<br />
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

What's your asking price for the MK25 + G250 + Comp?

I am willing to start splitting this stuff up, I need to start selling this gear so please make me reasonable offers + shipping.

This is the only thing I cannot piece out because to be quite honest I have no idea how to take it apart and it has the ScubaPro Air2 inflator with it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369629455.888973.jpg

I paid around $980 for the full BC I would like to atleast include the air2 with it.

MK25 + G250 has been sold. Also about the post above, I'd like a reasonable offer for the BC + Air2. I'd take reasonable offers.

Also i'll give this site a couple of weeks then i'll be posting everything on eBay and will just put links up here.

Dive Computer now listed on ebay Oceanic Pro Plus 2 | eBay If you have a different offer PM me, if i'm able to cancel the auction i will need to know.

Air 2 Also on ebay
Wetsuit
and OMS BCD all on ebay now.

Search user TheKman84 for those auctions.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom