Dive For The Cure 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did this thread just get moved?

I could swear it was just someplace else.

I don't usually visit this forum (since I ain't a woman), but I am participating in the event ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

girldiverllc:
That's awesome!!!

PM me if you have any lessons learned from your event.

Doing this in two locations is going to be challenging (yeah, I think it would have been a challenge even just with one...)

Initially, I've been amazed at the amount of support this has gotten. Very exciting and really gets me thrilled at the potential for funds raised.

That was a very successful event. It was sponsored by a local shop, and I volunteered my time (and my camera) to take all the pictures of the event (you can see some of them on that link that was posted).

We ran it as an intro event (discover scuba) with a cost of $20 per person, all proceeds going towards the charity, plus non-diver donations. Lots of planning was involved to make sure everything went like clockwork, and it was indeed a great success.

Yeah- as the local breast-cancer-guy who's also participating I could take some exception to that... :D

NWGratefulDiver:
Did this thread just get moved?

I could swear it was just someplace else.

I don't usually visit this forum (since I ain't a woman), but I am participating in the event ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

nekton:
Yeah- as the local breast-cancer-guy who's also participating I could take some exception to that... :D
Long as I can find the thread ... and the ladies don't mind me being on their forum ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you don't mind being the rooster in the hen house Bob :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom