Dive Dive Dive Nassau Bahamas? Is it still there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
I have stayed at Dive Dive Dive on Nassau many times in the past and when I try and pull up their website I get nothing and I have tried to call....did it get hit by the hurricane? Wondering if it is still in business? Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

anyone?

Hi stangscuba98a,
I, too, enjoyed diving with DDD.
This may be old info-and not "official"-but since nobody else has replied......
I do think that they are out of business.

I tried contacting DDD for diving on a trip in April, 2004, by phone and email-no luck.

I booked, instead, with Nassau Scuba Center. NSC was "around the corner" (of the canal) from DDD. In fact, a couple of the old DDD people worked at NSC. They told me that DDD was still open, but having major problems with equipment, making payrolls, not able to make scheduled dives, ownership,etc.
The ironic thing is that, a few months later,-fall of '04(?)- NSC went out of business. I got an email from them,informing me of the closing, and saw the info on the NSC website.

Then I heard, unofficially, a while later, that DDD had also gone out of business. I also recall there being a SB thread to that effect, but I'm not sure when it was.

AFAIK, the only remaining operator on that side of New Providence is Stuart Cove's.

take care,
Mike

miked:
Hi stangscuba98a,
I, too, enjoyed diving with DDD.
This may be old info-and not "official"-but since nobody else has replied......
I do think that they are out of business.

I tried contacting DDD for diving on a trip in April, 2004, by phone and email-no luck.

I booked, instead, with Nassau Scuba Center. NSC was "around the corner" (of the canal) from DDD. In fact, a couple of the old DDD people worked at NSC. They told me that DDD was still open, but having major problems with equipment, making payrolls, not able to make scheduled dives, ownership,etc.
The ironic thing is that, a few months later,-fall of '04(?)- NSC went out of business. I got an email from them,informing me of the closing, and saw the info on the NSC website.

Then I heard, unofficially, a while later, that DDD had also gone out of business. I also recall there being a SB thread to that effect, but I'm not sure when it was.

AFAIK, the only remaining operator on that side of New Providence is Stuart Cove's.

take care,
Mike

Thanks.

DiveDiveDive went out of business last July. They cited intense competition from Stuart Cove and a decline in divers as their reason. So now there are only two operations.

renpirate:
DiveDiveDive went out of business last July. They cited intense competition from Stuart Cove and a decline in divers as their reason. So now there are only two operations.
That's a shame. I really enjoyed staying there and diving with them.

That's too bad because I went with Dive Dive Dive as well when I was down there. They had decent rooms and the shark dive was great with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom